How do I configure compliance rules?
- Open the Settings menu from the application toolbar
- Choose Compliance rules from the settings list
- Enable or disable 1 or more of the following rules:
- Cross trade to warn or prevent traders routing orders when there are working orders on the opposite side for the same instruments
- Limit price to warn or prevent traders sending orders with limit prices a specified percentage away from the market price
- Order value to warn or prevent traders sending orders with values greater than the specified amount
- the rules apply to all traders in your firm
- only firm administrators can modify these rules
In the example below, the firm administrator has enabled the cross trade and limit price rules (for the latter, traders will see a warning if they attempt to send an order with a price 20% greater than or less than the market price).