23rd August 2018
- Traders can now send multiple child orders to a broker and algorithm. The FlexNOW FAQ provides more information on this feature (you can open the FAQ from the FlexNOW help menu).
- Traders can now remove any applied filter or filters on a table via the Reset All Filters button.
- Remove duplicated buttons from the Street Orders and Client Orders toolbar (since these actions are available via the right click menu).
- Decluttered the options available when customising order ticket fields.
- Order workflow:
– fixed a problem leading to broker rejections when trading some APAC derivatives.
– fixed a problem that caused FlexNOW to incorrectly apply defaults when opening a ticket for a specific broker and algo.
– fixed a problem that meant FlexNOW would not remove some completed orders after expiry.