10th March 2018
- Traders can open an order ticket for a specific destination and algo via the Market Watch right-click context menu.
- FlexNOW will set a default price based on the current bid or ask for new client orders so that traders can see a notional value when entering the order quantity without needing to also choose a limit price.
- Traders can see and filter by an instrument region in the order blotters.
- Traders can see, for some instruments, the price movement represented as a sparkline in the Market Watch Px column when using Bloomberg market data.
- Data display:
– fixed a problem that prevented FlexNOW from displaying the full instrument name for some OMS orders.
– fixed a problem that prevented FlexNOW from displaying the order value for an ETF order.
- Security information:
– fixed an issue that prevented FlexNOW treating some security types as equities.
– fixed a problem that prevented FlexNOW from displaying the correct trade value in the Broker Analysis view when using Bloomberg market data.
– fixed a stability problem when sending orders from the Ladder component.
- Algo orders:
– added the correct time zone for algo time parameters displayed in order blotters.